Thursday, November 25, 2010

I've changed

I went out for dinner last night with girlfriends and amazed myself. We went to an Italian restaurant and normally I'm a big fan of garlic bread, pizza, red wine and a rich dessert but I found myself struggling to choose because I didn't want any of it. In the end I settled on a pasta dish and sipped some champers but there was no bread and rather than guzzling the vino the champers lasted all meal - and it was shared between four of us!

So clearly my food choices have changed, I would have preferred a lighter meal option than the pasta but it was all rich sauces and thick cuts of meat or piddly side salads.

I am really pleased that this 12 weeks has re-set the foods i'm chasing, it is going to be a lot easier to stick to this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment