Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy with a gain

I didn't think I would find myself in this position - not the gain (I expected that), but being happy with it. This week I put on 900g, but as I lost 1.1kg the week before and am my goal weight I am fine with that. I was able to let my hair down a little over the last week and the world didn't come to an end.

I can do this healthy eating thing AND enjoy myself. It also helps that i've developed a taste for soda water and lime juice which is my reward drink at the end of the day. Its guilt free, and I have something to drink while I'm cooking tea. I know i'll need to keep an eye on my portion sizing and be wary of my alcohol consumption during the party season, but i'm confident I can do it.

Now all I need to do is get past this move and the drive across the country and i'll be set ... I'm looking forward to the next three weeks being behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment